Anyone can be a Fringe venue. Big or small, across Adelaide and South Australia, we welcome anyone and everyone to take part in Adelaide Fringe.
Venue registrations for the 2020 Fringe are open!
To register your Fringe Venue, head to the AVR: our Artist and Venue Registration portal.
Info Sessions and Events for Venues
- 17th of July, Beachside Wine Bar & Restaurant, 6pm - 7:30pm
- 23rd of July, Korked, 3 Divett Street, Port Adelaide, 6pm - 8pm
- 7th of August, Z Wines, Shop 3, 109-111 Murray Street, Tanunda, 6pm - 7:30pm
Interstate information session:
- Brisbane, QLD: 22nd of July, The Lumen Room at Metro Arts, 6pm - 7:30pm
Meet the venues:
- 3rd of September, Plant 4 Bowden
StandOUT Marketing & Media Session:
- 5th of November, Location TBA
Listen to our FringeWORKS podcast below to find out more about becoming a venue.
2020 Venue Registration Guide
You can also take a look at our 2020 venue registration guide below, or download a copy here (3MB).
Please call the Artist & Venue team on 08 8100 2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.